Saturday, January 17, 2009

Strawberry Picking

Last weekend we went and picked broccoli. When we were there last weekend they said strawberries would be ready this weekend. I was very excited to go pick strawberries. We walked out to the field and found that the strawberries really weren't ripe yet. I was very disappointed!!!! We did pick some more broccoli. We also picked yellow squash, zucchini, and green peppers. We were able to find 3 strawberries that were ripe. Emily had a great time running up and down the rows looking for something to pick. We will try strawberries again in a few weeks. One of our MOPS moms met us there and then we went out for breakfast. We had a nice time with Brandi, Hudson, and Liam.
Heading out to the fields

I am very proud of the broccoli I picked

What else did I find

I found 1 strawberry

I found another one!!!!!

No comments: