Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's a ....

So we went to the doctor today to find out what we are having! I will let you look at the pictures are decide for yourself. Can you tell what we are having???? Profile picture

If you guessed BOY you are right! We are having a boy. I am still in shock but Keith is very happy. I am sure in a few days I will be okay!!!!! We really wanted a girl but as long as he is healthy that is all that matters!!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You will have the most exciting time getting prepared for a little boy. So sorry I missed your calls. I have been in meetings all day. Will call you soon! Love you, DiAnne

Vikki said...

Oh Boy Oh Boy!!! Now you'll get to experience having both. Congrats!!!

Betsy said...

OMG!!!! I am shocked, but sooo excited for you! No need to buy clothes I have a TON (I mean large garbage bags full!!!). You will love your boy, but I clearly remember the shock when we found out!!

Kate said...

WooHoo Its a Boy!!!! Congrats - I'm so excited for you.
I remeber when Betsy found out - she cried about having a boy.... but now she is head over heals for her mamma's boy.
Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Amy Oliver said...

Congrats! We are excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! We are so happy for you....=0) Hugs and Kisses. The Dziekan's

Amy Oliver said...

I have tagged you...http://nathanandamyoliver.blogspot.com/2009/02/ive-been-tagged.html