Last Wednesday morning we headed to the hospital at 4:30 am. We had to be there by 5:00 to get ready for my c-section at 7:30. Here is a picture of me waiting for our little guys arrival. When the doctor came in to check the baby's heart rate he said I was having contractions. I didn't even know I was having contractions!!!! He said they were 5 minutes apart. I guess he was ready to come. Everything went well and Parker Allen arrived at 7:55 am. He weighted 6 pounds and 15 ounces. He was 19 inches long. He was a little smaller than Emily. Once I was out of recovery we had a room full of people! My mom & dad, Auntie Gayle, Debbie and Emily all arrived. Then that night we had another room full of people. Our visitors included Barbara, Kendal, Jan, Debbie, Emily, Amy, Katie, Lynn, and Auntie Gayle. Thank you all for coming to see us and meeting our new pride and joy!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment