Yesterday we took the kids to Jungle Island. It was our first cool day and it was just beautiful! I have to say it was actually chilly when we got there but after the clouds went away it warmed up to a very nice temperature! We saw a bird show, critter show, and a tiger show. As you will see in the pictures Emily really didn't like all the noise the macaws were making. Anytime she heard them she would cover her ears. Since the macaws where everywhere she had her ears covered for most of the day! At one point she had her ears covered and her blanket over her head! It was pretty funny! Now I wish I had taken a picture of it!
Enjoying the bird show
Trying to stay warm
8 years ago
1 comment:
Looks like fun!! I'm with you on the snake!
Post a Comment