Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

This is what our house looked like after Santa left. It is a good thing we put away all the old toys. We needed room for all the new toys!!!!! Thanks Santa, Papa, and Momma & Dadda!!! Look at all those new toys!

Santa was good to Emily

Opening her 1st present


Christmas morning we spent time at home so Emily could open her presents from Santa and us. Some of the toys Emily received were a kitchen from my dad, a stroller, pack n play, & swing with baby doll from Santa, and from us she got some puzzles and a Little People fair set. She was a joy to watch open presents. She came down stairs in the morning and wanted to play with all her new toys before she opened any presents. She would open a present and want to play with it before she would open something else. It was a long process but well worth her enjoying herself!!!! While we were opening presents my dad stopped by. I was glad he was able to see her opening presents too. She was so cute because when he got here she has to show him all her new toys. She did not leave any out either!!!!
I love my new baby
I should be in here

I love my new stroller

Sitting in her baby's pack n play

Opening her stocking




After we opened presents at our house we went to my mom's house to open more presents. Things were a little crazy with 4 kids so I wasn't able to get very many good pictures. Here is one of Emily with Mimi opening her gift from the Frawley family.

A Princess tent!!!!

No comments: