Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 1 of Tara's visit

My sister, Tara and her family are here visiting for Christmas. They came in early Monday morning. I will be posting lots of pictures while she is here so check back for updates!!! Yesterday we just hung out at my mom's house. They just got some calves and the kids really enjoy running around with them. They are having so much fun playing together.
Last night we went to dinner with my dad and then went to my cousin Kate and her fiances house for dessert and spent sometime with my dad's side of the family. The kids had a great time running around outside and playing football with Jeremy. It is always nice to see all of them. Emily is already tired out and we still have 9 days with them!
Poppie, Noah, Emily, & Soren with the calves.

Emily & Harper eating breakfast!

Emily & Noah sword fighting!

I really am having fun and I won!!!!

Emily & Harper swinging.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Looks like fun times:)