Today Parker is 3 weeks old! He has grown so much in such a short amount of time! I decided to give him some tummy time today and put him on the floor on his belly. I decided to put a pillow under is head so he was elevated a little bit. I guess I should tell you he is a wiggle worm when you are holding him! So this should come as no surprise. I got the camera out to take a few pictures while he was awake. So I was ready for what happened next! I am watching him wiggle and next thing I know he managed to roll over! And believe it or not I had the camera in my hand when it happened and was able to get a picture of this for proof!!!! I really thought it was an accident that he rolled over but I called Keith anyway. When I got off the phone with him I put him back on his belly and he rolled over again! I still thought it was an accident so I put him back on his belly again! He rolled over again but his time he managed to wiggle off the pillow before he rolled over. In all he rolled over 4 times!!!!!! I am still in shock! We will keep you up to date on his milestones!!!!!

8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment