Emily and Keith have been playing a lot lately and it is really pretty funny! Here are a few pictures of them playing! They were playing marching band. Somehow Keith ended up with the drum on his head! It was too funny.

The other morning Emily decided she wanted a snack. So she climbed on top of the popcorn box and helped herself to snacks. I thought it was so funny I had to take a picture. She was after the cookies but since she hadn't had breakfast yet I wouldn't give her a cookie! After her breakfast she was able to have a snack but not the cookies!

I decided to try to potty train Emily again! Here are a few pictures of our big girl sitting on the potty. She did good the 1st day and a half and then she decided she wanted nothing to do with the potty. She would just cry and say all done. It is not worth the fight since she is not ready even though Mommy is ready for this! We will try again in a few weeks.
I decided to try to potty train Emily again! Here are a few pictures of our big girl sitting on the potty. She did good the 1st day and a half and then she decided she wanted nothing to do with the potty. She would just cry and say all done. It is not worth the fight since she is not ready even though Mommy is ready for this! We will try again in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment