Day 2 was another productive day! The new ceiling went up followed by the crown. Then it was time for Emily's nap so I told Keith he had to do something quiet! So he worked on the electrical stuff. I think that is all done. He also framed in the original door and drywalled that in. After a little clean up it was time for the first coat of mud! After dinner we went and picked out the flooring. After he sands the walls and ceiling and coats them again he might start the floor tonight! That has to go in before he can put the base on. I will continue to post updates so check back for the progress! The original room and day 1 of project is in another post down a little ways!
Ceiling going up
Ceiling and crown done, working on electrical stuff
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment