Emily really has fun when she plays. Here are a few of the fun things she has been doing lately!

Going for a ride in a wheelbarrow with Papa

This is fun!

Riding on a wagon for her blocks with Daddy

Hi Mom!!!!

After her nap she got out of bed and emptied her draw and dressed herself. You would think it is cold in our house or something but
remember is is September and it is still very HOT!!!!!!

Yesterday I went into wake her up from her nap since it was 5:00. Anytime you open her door she wakes up. Amy must of wore her out playing with her! She didn't even move. I was able to get the camera and take some pictures! She still didn't move! I had to wake her up!!!!

So sweet! Since she does wake up when you open the door we don't get to see this very often!

She is going to make the CUTEST Minnie Mouse for Halloween!
I made her tutu!!!!

Too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment