
I tried to get Parker to hold one rattle in his hand. He really didn't want anything to do with it. So I went back to making dinner in the kitchen and when I came back to check on him he had grabbed both of them and had one in each hand! He is growing up way too fast!

We went to see
Sesame Street last week and I tried to us the sling to carry Parker. So I tried it out a few days before. He wanted nothing to do with it! I put it on the couch until I could put it away and Emily decided she wanted to use it! She put it around her neck and started filling it up with STUFF!!!!! (including her baby doll) She had some much stuff in it it was pulling her neck now. It was really funny to watch her.

Gathering puzzle pieces for her sling

Look at me!!!!

Hanging out in the
jumperoo. He is starting to grab for the toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment