Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Last Wednesday we took the kids to Trunk or Treat at a local church. Emily had a great time trick or treating from car to car in the parking lot. We meet the Oliver family and Jan & Eva. Alivia and Emily had fun together and then Emily & Eva played in the pumpkin patch again together. Parker was a trooper and enjoyed watching all the people. I will post pictures soon from Halloween but my memory card reader broke. I have to get a new one. I hope to get one soon. Enjoy the pictures of my little Mickey and Minnie Mouse! (I made their costumes!)Chewing on his hands
My Mickey & Minnie Mouse

Emily & Alivia

Waiting her turn
Hanging out


I love the tongue!!!!

Greeting Eva with a hug!

And he had enough fun for one day!

Our happy little family

Our big boy!

No comments: