skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fay Family
Friday, May 1, 2009
Eating a pickle
I didn't think Emily would like pickles but she wanted one so I gave her one to see what she would do. She loved them. Here are a few pictures I thought were cute of her eating pickles! I think she ate 3 of them at one time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Adventures of the Little People
8 years ago
Clare
16 years ago
Florida Coupon Girl
17 years ago
Kate & Jeremy Morris
13 years ago
Lilly's Blog
16 years ago
The Oliver Family
10 years ago
The Stucker Family
16 years ago
Zane Lochlain
16 years ago
Great Sites
Ciao Bella Bows
Katydid Designs
Lucy's Pocket
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(119)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(15)
▼
May
(11)
Alivia's 1st Birthday Party
Birthdays!
James' 2nd Birthday Party
Mother's Day
Mother/Daughter Banquet
Beach
Ice Cream
May
New house
Eating a pickle
Just because...
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(10)
About Me
pinkflamingo
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment