Friday, May 1, 2009

New house

We have been looking to buy a house for about 3 months now. It has not been the most enjoyable experience. Everything we have looked at was either a short sale or a foreclosure. I can't tell you how many houses we have looked at. I will say I am almost shocked at the way some people live. We have seen some really disgusting houses. Of all the ones we have looked at we have made offers on 8 of them. With no luck we were getting very frustrated. We had a contract on a house to find out they already had a contract and we were the back up. We were waiting for them not to close. They didn't close but they gave them another week. We decided to start looking again. We now have a contract on a house!!!!!! We are very excited. This house is the nicest and cleanest house we have looked at. All of our paperwork has gone to underwriting and we are just waiting for approval so we can get a closing date. We will be closing sometime in the end of May. Since we now have a contract, two of our other offers have now been accepted. We have turned them down. Here are a few pictures of the house. Once we move in I will post more pictures. Front of house
Back of house

Back porch

Living room/entrance

Kitchen

1 comment:

Kate said...

It is looks Great! All the struggles paid off, it is perfect. I know you will just make it beautiful.