I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Last night Keith & Emily went shopping. Emily bought me a card, some flowers and a gift card to Lowe's for my patio furniture I want! Keith said Emily picked out the flowers and was carrying them around the store. He said that a few people wanted to take her picture because she looked so cute! This morning we took my Mom and Grandmother breakfast and spent some time with them. Then we came home and went to the pool. It was such a nice day for the pool. (Keith & I are very sun burned) We also had lunch at the pool before coming home for naps! After dinner we went for a walk. Then Emily had another ice cream off the ice cream truck. Now Keith is making milk shakes! (I don't know that I should be having one since I have to go for the 3 hour glucose test tomorrow morning)
She is just too cute, holding Mommy's flowers!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment